- U2 BEST OF 1990-2000 is to be released in autumn 2002.
- There will be a new U2 single before the album release.
- There will be a second new U2 single in early 2003.
- THE BEST OF 1990-2000 will be released as a limited edition, double CD set as well as a standard 1-CD edition.
- Tracklistings are not known.
U2 only released one song in 1990, and that was Night And Day on the RED HOT + BLUE cd. Since the first set was called THE BEST OF 1980-1990, and Night And Day wasn't on it, I'm guessing it may be on the new set.
Here's my prediction of how the new one will shape up:
1) The Fly
3) Beautiful Day
4) If God Will Send His Angels
5) Mysterious Ways
6) Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
8) Stay (Faraway, So Close)
9) Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
11) (new song)
12) Even Better Than The Real Thing
13) Staring At The Sun
16) Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
17) The Ground Beneath Her Feet
18) (new song)
19) Night And Day
1) Happiness Is A Warm Gun
2) Slow Dancing
4) Where Did It All Go Wrong
5) Paint It Black
7) Alex Descends Into Hell For A Bottle Of Milk/Korova 1
8) Until The End Of The World (Live)
9) Pop Muzik (Pop Mart Mix)
10) North And South Of The River
11) Fortunate Son
12) Mofo (Mother Mix)
13) Lady With The Spinning Head
14) Summer Rain
15) Holy Joe
16) Satellite Of Love
17) Big Girls Are Best
18) Two Shots Of Happy, One Shot Of Sad
Thanks to bostondave and u2lynne for posting news of the album first.