- I gave a speech about a week ago on the AIDS epidemic in Africa, and I used a quote from Bono: In Conversation with Michka Assayas, and a line from "When I Look At The World" in it. I got an A on it. I was quite proud of myself.
- I was watching a set of 90s videos a few weeks ago, and they showed the video for "Interstate Love Song" by Stone Temple Pilots. I was so excited because a) that's one of my favorite songs both from the 90s and by them, and b) I had never seen the video before. What made it even better is that almost the whole thing was shot either in or on top of the Million Dollar Hotel. There was much squeeing on my part when I saw that.
- About a week ago, my car stereo (which had my copy of Oasis' "What's The Story Morning Glory" in it at the time...grr...) and a large chunk of my CDs were stolen out of my car. And, yes, that included ALL of my U2 CDs. There was something happy about it, though; I had a majority of all my favorite U2 songs on 2 CDs which I had taken out of my case a few weeks before and were AT HOME. Hallelujah! So, I went to the CD/Record store across the street from my school on Friday and bought a new copy of Pop. It was used, and was $8.99.
- My new Pop CD has brighter rainbow colors on it than my old one, and my old one was brand new, never been opened. I thought that very unusual, but wonderful at the same time.
- I got a hold of "An Cat Dubh" yesterday, and whenever I listen to it, all I can think about is Bono crawling around on stage on the Vertigo DVD acting like a cat. It makes me smile. ^_^
- In Geometry right now, we're messing around with something (I don't know, I don't really pay attention in that class anymore...heh...), and there's lots of mention of "edges". I giggle, but I have no one to giggle with, so everyone always looks at me funny. It's quite fun.
Now, I have a few questions:
- Is there a full, complete list of all of the music videos that U2 has made somewhere? I've seen quite a few videos, but I know there's a LAAAARGE amount that I have not seen.
- Does anyone have a copy of Night and Day? I can't find it anywhere...
Well, I'm done. Thank you all.
Peace, love, and lemons all.