I'm doing this to make a ''sound and structure'' part for the Boy album on Wikipedia. I'm desperate for your opinions, because this has to be objective as possible. Maybe you can ad some sounds too.
I think it's a good idea to post 5 tracks instead of the whole album. Otherwise it's too much I think to discuss.
I Will Follow:
- searching (your eyes make your circles etc. part)
- intimate (also the your eyes make your circles etc. part)
- releasing (boy meets man in the shadows etc. part)
- weird (my opinion)
An Cat Dubh:
- mendacious (shady, though mendacious is better for this song)
Into the Heart:
- ardent (after the gentle intro, the Into the heeeaart, into the heeeaaart etc. part)
Out of Control:
- it has a 'dreamy' part
- whispering (part)
So, what do you think?