I had gotten a few requests to edit some of the pictures in the Bono moodtheme, as well as adding a black border around the pictures. If you'd like to use this revised version, the new set of instructions are behind the cut.
I got this set of instructions from ibizaprtygrl and applied it to work with my theme.
To preview the set: click here.
1. Save this file to your desktop (right-click, save as): bonoljmoods.txt.
2. Go here: Admin Console (this link will open in a new window so you can finish reading the instructions)
3. In the box, enter moodtheme_create "Bono LJ moods" "Bono LJ mood theme" and then click "execute".
4. The next page says, "Success. Your new moodthemeid=#." This number is very important, so jot it down. Don't close this window!
5. Open bonoljmoods.txt.
6. Change all of the "14531" to that number you jotted down earlier.
7. Go back to the browser window you left open. In the box under where it gave you your mood icon set number, copy and paste all the codes from bonoljmoods.txt. (remember that all the 14531 should be changed to your number). Click "execute".
8. If you did everything correctly the page should say, "Data Inserted" over and over. If something went wrong, it'll say, "Failed! You do not own this theme!" This just means somewhere down the line you've screwed up - go and start from the beginning.
9. Now that you've got your new mood theme all inserted and such, you should go here.
10. In the drop down menu where you usually pick your mood theme, choose "Bono LJ moods". It's at the end of the list.
11. Click "Save Changes".
If you do decide to use this theme, please leave a comment.
Lastly, if you think that a different picture that would make a better mood, feel free to email me. As long as I agree with the suggestion I'll upload the picture to overwrite the old one. :)